Tea tree oil, also known as Melaleuca oil, is a type of essential oil that is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), a plant native to Australia. Tea tree oil has a wide range of uses and is known for its natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. It is commonly used to help treat acne, dandruff, and other skin conditions, as well as infections of the nail, foot, and mouth. Tea tree oil is also used to help treat respiratory conditions, such as bronchitis and sinusitis, and may be used as a natural insect repellent.
Pure tea tree essential oil is made by steam distilling the leaves of the tea tree plant. The resulting oil is a clear, pale yellow color with a fresh, camphoraceous scent. Tea tree oil should be used with caution, as it can be irritating to the skin when used undiluted. It is generally recommended to dilute tea tree oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil or jojoba oil, before applying it to the skin. Tea tree oil is also toxic if ingested, so it should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Despite these precautions, tea tree oil is an effective and popular natural treatment for a variety of health and wellness concerns.
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural deodorizer – eliminates the bacteria and fungi that combine with your sweat secretions to give an awful smell to your underarms and other body parts.
- Make a DIY natural hand sanitizer by using Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Diffusing: the fresh, antiseptic, and medicinal fragrance of tea tree oil can effectively refresh your mood. It also refreshes your mind, soothes your senses, and provides relief from fatigue and restlessness.
- Tea Tree essential oil can be used as a natural chemical-free mouthwash by adding a drop of natural tea tree oil in lukewarm water and swish in your mouth for few seconds.
- You can use natural tea tree oil to treat skin ailments like psoriasis, eczema, etc., as the anti-inflammatory property of this oil is powerful enough to provide relief from all kinds of irritation and pain.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil contains powerful antioxidants that kill bacteria and germs responsible for cold, cough, flu, and other health issues. Therefore, you can diffuse it in your room daily.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil can eliminate excess oil from your skin pores.
- Hair Fall can be reduced greatly by adding Tea Tree Essential Oil to your regular hair oil
- The antiseptic properties of tea tree essential oil can be used to soothe skin allergies.
- Pure Tea Tree Oil kills bacteria that are responsible for the formation of acne. It treats acne of your face, arms, back, and chest seamlessly.